The story of Esnaf started in 2016 in Alaçatı and will continue in summer 2022.
It calls itself a modern tavern, but it is actually much more than that.
Weekdays (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Esnaf Menu, bevarega not included: 570TL
Esnaf Menu (including unlimited local beverages): 690TL
(*Only one option can be selected at the same table.)
Esnaf Menu (including unlimited local beverages): 790TL
Program: Turkish 80’s & 90’s DJ performance is between 20:30-Closing. Music and entertainment on weekdays and weekends are the same.
*Price are per person.
*We are open every day in Alaçatı!
*9-10-11-12 July 2022 Our weekend prices are valid on holiday dates.
**28-29-30 August 2022 Our weekend prices are valid on holiday dates.
***4 July / 18 July / 8 July / 22 August 2022 "Majnoon Ethnic Universe" will take the stage. (Dress Code: White)
Reservation time is between 22:30-Closing.
*Bar entrances are closed after 23:30.
*Reservations made for 22:30 are just for the bar, no table will be reserved.
Minimum spending rate for per person: 350TL
*Includes all beverages (local or imported) and food
Credit or debit card information is requested by the system to guarantee your reservation.
No prepayment will be charged.
- We would like to remind you that we pay attention to gender distribution.
- While we do not have a dress code, we kindly ask you dress appropriately.
- Unfortunately we could not accept guests under the age of 18.
- No pets are allowed in our restaurant.
- We can not accept with beach slippers, crocs, birkenstock, swim shorts, swimsuits to our restaurant.
Esnaf offers an interactive dining experience.
You can see our team singing and dancing.
Please do not go up to the service tables or above the bar for dance or stand up.
Remember that; dancing on tables or chairs is your own choice and risk, and you are not encouraged by our staff :)
but please do it safely and sensibly :P
*We only accept online reservations.
*Reservations which made for 22:30 are just for the “BAR”.
- We may contact you about this reservation, so please ensure your e-mail and phone number are up to date.
- We have 1 hour grace period. We would like to remind you that we can not guarantee your table and reservation for delays exceeding 1 hour.
Alaçatı, Çeşme - İzmir, Turkey